SureHire’s Level 1-5 assessment scale is used as a hiring recommendation which matches the candidate’s abilities to the physical job demands of the position applied for. Each level provides employers with potential restriction(s) and/or modification(s)required for successful employment.
Upon completion of Fitness-to-Work testing, results are sent to SureHire Corporate office and are analyzed by a team of Fitness-to-Work Reviewers. The SureHire Fitness-to-Work team is comprised of health practitioners whose designations include physical therapists, chiropractors, certified athletic therapists, and physicians. These medical professionals have extensive knowledge regarding the physical demands of the job, medical and musculoskeletal conditions and strength and mobility limitations. They provide expert recommendations based on the specific job requirements and evidence-based medical research. Fitness-to-Work reviewers issue a recommendation to hire via SureLink and are available for live calls to assist with results interpretation.
Level 1-5 Fitness-to-Work Assessment Scale
- Level 1: Successful Completion
- Level 2: Restriction and/or Modification Recommended
- Level 3: Limited Level of Work – Safety sensitive site access
- Level 4: Limited Level of Work – Non safety sensitive site access
- Level 5: Stoppage
What are the advantages of a Level 1-5 Fitness-to-Work Assessment Scale?
- Expanded hiring pool as employers are empowered to hire and effectively accommodate and/or restrict workers based on their medical, musculoskeletal, or critical strength and mobility status
- Better placement of workers in positions which match their medical, musculoskeletal, and critical strength and mobility status
- Provides the foundations for a safer work force
What happens if I am stopped at any point during Fitness-to-Work testing?
- If a candidate is stopped at any point during Fitness-to-Work testing, a referral is issued which outlines what is either required or recommended for the candidate to return to SureHire to complete testing.
- It is the employer or potential employer’s decision to determine if they will have the candidate re-tested.