Book Your On-Site Truck
As leaders in occupational testing, we would like to introduce you to the next generation of mobile testing units. Fondly known as Bessie, this state-of-the-art mobile testing unit is unique to SureHire and has the ability to provide a wide range of occupational tests. Bessie is available exclusively to SureHire clients.
Occupational Testing Available:
- Audiometric Screen
- Qualitative and Quantitative Respirator Fitting
- Breath Alcohol
- Oral Fluid Drug
- Hair Drug Collections
- Health Assessments
- Chest X-Rays
Mobile Testing Benefits
- Workers stay on the jobsite, which increases productivity.
- Mobile units can test four workers every 20 minutes (an average of 80-100 people in an 8-hour shift.
- Mobile units can test workers in remote areas.
- SureHire’s state-of-the-art equipment guarantees that audio testing in noisy areas meets OHS standards.
- SureHire’s mobile units offer multiple testing services, including audiometry, spirometry, mask fitting, and oral fluid drug testing.
Our mobile unit demonstrates SureHire’s focus on developing forward-thinking solutions that help create safe, healthy, and productive workforces.
- Hydraulic stabilizers to ensure a level testing environment
- Equipped with a shore line to tap into electrical supply when available and a generator when outside electrical supply is not an option
- A dividing door allowing the unit to be partitioned to accommodate multiple test types at one time
- 6 Audiometric Booths – can test up to 6 workers every 15 minutes
- Fully-stocked with necessary safety equipment such as first aid kit, fire extinguisher, pylons
- Clean, modern, cutting edge, and comfortable interior
- The entire unit is temperature controlled