Occupational Health Testing
Booking an occupational health test doesn't need to be complicated. SureHire directly connects individuals to a wide variety of occupational and health testing, from court-ordered drug and alcohol tests to pre-employment fitness-to-work evaluations.
Testing with SureHire
From the minute you pick up the phone or submit a form online to receive your results, you're part of the SureHire network. We pride ourselves on bringing you a consistently comfortable and efficient experience every step of the way.
Appointments when you need them.
Our knowledgable staff will make sure you're choosing the right test, find your most convenient location, and book a time that fits your schedule. We'll also answer any questions you might have at any time during the process.
We offer same day or next day appointments at our Alberta Power Centres, and 24-48 hours at Exclusive Testing Facilities, so we can get you tested and on your way faster.
Locations close to you.
The SureHire experience continues once you arrive at one of our testing centres. We operate from over 600 locations Canada-wide so you won't have to travel far for your test. Every facility meets SureHire's high standards for testing and customer service.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Our friendly staff aren't just booking robots. They'll help you figure out exactly which test you need, decipher the difference between similar tests, and recommend the best location.
We're here to make things easier for you, so don't hesitate to reach out by phone or email.
We offer same day results for many of our tests, so you aren't
waiting for that important information for long. We want to get you on
with your day and moving forward with what really matters.
What kind of test do I need?
The test was court ordered.
There are many cases where drug and alcohol or other health tests are required by law, including child custody and more. All of our tests are legally sound and defensible, so you can be sure that your results will hold up in court.
- Drug testing
The test is for a new job.
Your employers may request that you undergo some occupational testing. Often, employers work directly with us to set these tests up for their employees, but we are happy to work directly with you. You might want to confirm that your employer doesn't already have an account with us before going forward.
- Drug testing
- Alcohol testing
- Fitness-to-work evaluation
- Driver safety
- Pre-employment background checks
Not sure what kind of test you need? Contact us and we'll help you figure it out.
What should I expect the day of my test?
- Bring your government issued photo ID
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork. You will be asked to specify where your results should be sent.
- You may need to disclose prescriptions or over-the-counter drugs that you are currently taking.
- Once you arrive, you must remain inside the facility until all testing is complete.
What's the difference between a Power Centre, an Exclusive Testing Facility and an Independent Testing Facility?
- All SureHire Power Centres are located in Alberta. These centres are owned and operated by SureHire and offer all of our services.
- Exclusive Testing Facilities offer exclusive bookings to SureHire clients and follow our best practices for testing.
- Independent Testing Facilities are within our network and meet our standards, but do not offer exclusive bookings to our clients.
For service specific FAQs, please visit our service pages.
Book your personal appointment now, or call us at 1-866-944-HIRE (4473)